CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Officially registered

Guess what? I've my driving license on February 15, 2011(Wednesday). Its been awhile I'm waiting for this moment after I had pass my JPJ test before Chinese New Year. When the license was handed to me, my heart says ; Am I, BernadetteCJ already had a driving license?? I can't believe this!! Is this for real?? OMG! Just want to pinch my hand, poke my legs or slapping my cheeks to convince me that this is a reality. As I grab it and put it in my pinky purse, I gasp. Car? Done! Now my mind set for this semester is only to get good grades. Oh yeah! I'm truly in heaven. I can go anywhere I want at anytime. All I need to do is rented a car. 

And this is what I did last Wednesday;

Without any plan I call up my friend Sharon, asking her out to Kuching's Airport to have a dinner there. Cause that's the only place I think I can go through. "The Spring"??hurmm..LET ME THINK 1st, huu~ I try my best to go there. I wish it! Back to my storyline, Thank God she accept it. Moreover, I'm glad she trust me tho I'm still a beginner. Here goes our journey, we rented a car for 3 hours and the starter was perfect. It was a splendid plan with lots of funny things come around which are (I recall back what had happened that night);

1. My first time go to the Petronas station by myself with Sharon. Actually I'm nervous when it comes to this part as I never done it before. Seriously my mom or dad never asked me to help them  with this. Luckily Sharon had her experience. She done it for me that day. Thanks friend!

2. Having fourth or fifth time I got my car conk. Mostly happens at the traffic light area. Damn! how I hate it. I prefer the roundabout rather than the traffic light.

3. As we arrived at the Airport and you know what?? I just park my car  far away from the ticket box. Oh man!! even my hand can't reach to push the button and I have to walk there. 

4. Half past 8.15 p.m., we went back to Unimas. During our way back, I forgot to switch on my front car's light. I feel so stupid when I think of it on car. How simple that things which I could ever forget. Haiya..hope I won't do this again in future.

5. The funniest thing on earth I done was when I enter the Unimas's security. I don't really know what makes the car goes like a hookey-heekey horse!! The car start to act  weird when I used gear 3 to climb up the bump. I wonder, is it wrong for bumper?? After 3 minutes of hookey-heekey jump, then it conk again for the sixth time. waaaa..both of us get so ashamed that we covered ourselves with laughed.

That was a memorable things which I never forget for my entire life. So many things happen in 3 hours. Its kind of crazy and foolish tragedy but I LOVE IT!

Have fun cause;



0 comments:

Post a Comment