CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Nanny Show!


Having a marathon of The Nanny for hundreds time; WORTH IT. They won't give a damn boring scenes. Keep making me laughed all day long.

Actually, I hated this show earlier because I didn't really watch the whole episodes or even a bit of it. It was my Mummy's favorite show. She like to see the Butler playing his role bullying CC. Also not forgetting Fran(the nanny) and Mr. Sheffield.  And because of that, the whole family except my daddy having it as a daily show.I still remember that the "Lamb Chop On The Menu" part drown me to fall in love with it and I love the show since then. Aww!! how I miss the whole family of "The Nanny". They just simply fit together and making a good show indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment