CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Smiley Porky


Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! I'm so into it, in love with their smile. uuuuuuuuu, SOMEBODY HELP ME!!

What a nice dish I found a minute ago, it make me feel blue. Blue enough to snatch and eat it heavenly. Do I dare to do that kind of stuff, na a a a..I won't touch it for sure. I do blame myself for its cuteness. I rather put it in the fridge for quite sometime until I 'm sick of it. If someone really give me this cuteness-some things ever, I swear I'm going to hug you tight!! Would never let you go.

4 comments:

ddy the writer!

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww. cute mat

Unknown

Ha! This is so cute! Glad to come across your blog:) Wanted to stop by and say HI!
Ashey @
http://eisymorgan.blogspot.com

BernadetteCJ

iba, cute ne. ka d mamam nya?hehe..

BernadetteCJ

Hi Ashley! nice to meet u. :)

Post a Comment