CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Morning! Morning!

" Good morning! Good morning! Good morning to you.
Good morning! Good morning! to you and you and you. "
(heart singing children song, I miss my mommy!!)

My mom teach Music despite of English. She likes collecting the children songs. Too many of her collection sometimes  make me feel like my home is a kinder garden or nursery. Just the matter of no children, that's make the differences. I join my mom twice in conducting action song since I study at Labuan Matriculation on 2008. Based on my experience, it's interesting and I'm having a great moment with it. The tough task was to handle the chaos, not every students would insist directly to my command. You know how students behave especially year 1, 2 and 3. But when they treat me like their "mom", "aunt" or "big sister", honestly my heart melt. My sensitivity make us easy to get along. I love to see some of  them act friendly, talkative and actively during rehearsal or practice session.  They look so cute for both boys and girls. Now, my mom didn't participate in action song no more as she already transferred to another school, St. Anthony this year. Last 2 years was my last action song with them.

Oh my! it's 7 a.m., I watch the sunrise right through my window and I can hear bird's chirping beautifully outside my house. What a wonderful morning!! Today my course mate are having their trip to Batang Ai-Sri Aman-Bintulu-Gua Niah-Miri. Its kind of weird to me as I'm not joining them this semester. I miss my friends, its been awhile I didn't meet them. I know this trip is the last trip for my batch. I really sorry for not taking that core subject. I plan to have it during my extend. So now I have to not thinking of it even though I really wish I can go.  Even for a day, it's meaningful and memorable to me.

P/S to Munyit Gals, Julan and Jovinia: Take a good care of yourselves and enjoy. May God bless your journey this morning. If you are on your way to Gua Niah, I know all of you will pass by my "rumah panjai sebelah dadi ku". Nama rumah panjai nya; Rumah Muyang!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment