CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Dry and sober evening




My eyes sick of seeing and staring the notes I have printed yesterday. It messes my bed. Luckily its me who done it, so I'm the one to be blame.  Yeah! Yeah! My fault as I prefer to have my study there.  If others do that on my bed, I eventually will burst out. What I really want is!! Just put my notes back where it belong. My head is full of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), I can't take it anymore. No spaces left, only explosion may occur. But I haven't finish all the chapters, how and where do I want to put the rest?? Best solution: extremely needed an oxygen for my ICU. Breath out! Breath in! Phew, the notes was completely full in detailed for every chapter and I need to memorize while understand what I had read. Now, I'm taking a half hour break to release my mind, out of EIA world. Wishing me a good luck for my tomorrow EIA Midterm. Hope I can do as good as I done my Chemotaxonomy last week. *finger cross*