CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Forehead kiss


I always want to have a forehead kiss. No doubt a kiss on the forehead is a very tender gesture because it isn't somewhere you're normally kissed and your forehead is usually ignored.

From the first date to wedding day, kisses are very important. They can tell you a lot about a person. Kisses show passion, energy or a lack thereof. In the stages of a relationship, the French kiss is the favorite. It is a great tool for measuring chemistry and it can be as passionate as you make it. For me, I think forehead kiss is the most romantic kisses of all. A kiss on the forehead symbolizes love in its purest form, untainted with the pitfalls of romance. It conveys warmth and compassion better than the latter actually. Even though some say it is equivalent to the kiss of death, friend’s care or mommy’s kiss, but still I prefer it. I’m not saying that I don’t like French kiss. I love French kiss but I’m more to forehead kiss. It just that I feel secure, tenderly love, personal and protected when someone I love gives me that kisses. It will always give me a reassuring feeling. I don’t want to have a kiss that last for that moment. The moment when we had a great kiss together then the next day, we forget everything. Apparently kissing on the forehead means “I want to be with you forever”. So, each time I barely stare at my love one, I can feel and remember those meaning words.



My rule, do not kiss me on the forehead unless you are in love with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment