CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cold morning

Wake up early today at 6 a.m. Wondering myself around the living room, doing nothing. But my anxiousness keep on surround me. No peaceful sleep last night when I heard that my friend's house get rob. I do not know what exactly happen but Thank God they didn't get hurt. This kind of situation hesitate me to rent this house again for the next semester. I feel insecure living in this area.  So, now I have to start bring along my lappy to Unimas. Fuhh..tho my lappy is lighter than the old one before but it make me feel uncomfortable. In spite of that reason,  I can't simply choose and use my handbag freely from now on. It has to be fit enough to put my lappy. And recently my neighbor are mostly guys. This scared me more. Not pointing them as a bad person but  for a protection statement. Sorry, if I judge you guys negatively! Thinking about this make me feel;

STRESS !!!

UUUUU, I feel like it's going to rain. And Hell Yes, it's raining time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment