CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

My FIVE weaknesses in LOVE

Traumatized! Maybe yes or Maybe no! But I think my answer is YES! One experience does bring huge impacts on me. Sometime I'm scared and become timid when it come to love. And now..
  • I have no confident how to start or having a conversation to a man I'm crushed on. I'm afraid he would know my attention.
  • I'm not too easy to fall for sweet and cheesy words from man again. It just to play a girl's heart. That's what I called playboy.  
  • I don't show to much care and love towards man I crushed. I'm afraid he going to avoid seeing, hanging or talk to me then. That's scared the most.
  • I will never ever ever confess my feeling. It such a shame. I will never do the same things again. A big no no for it. That is the first and last from me. Now I just leave it to God. If there's a God's will, he will know what I feel for him.
  • If I know there is another girl who have the same attention as I am for him, I rather quit and giving her a chance. Not because I'm a weak competitor. Taking caution for not having the same result as I get previously. Since the incident, I never wanting to act like it. How painful it is to know my competitor would having the man I love in the end.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment