CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Better wish late than never! :)

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mommies out there! U are loved and appreciated! Mommy is the Queen of every one's heart no matter u are her husband, son and daughter! Her unconditional love for us is undeniable, can't be compare to any jewelries and diamonds! It's priceless.

"Mothers hold their children hands for a short while, but their hearts forever." 

I know someday me myself will be a momma and...When I'm already become a mom in future, definitely I'm going to say this:

" Even though I'm a mom- this day still feels a bit sad- because we don't have our mom anymore. Somehow no matter how much of a mama I am already, I'll still always be my mom's baby."

Sweet letter for Mom I found in Tumblr 

0 comments:

Post a Comment