CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Your happiness is my pleasure

What a surprised when I knew about it. Never be told. Never be plan. And most of all, never ever be expected by me. *Clap*Clap*

J’s members do not have any idea on what I’m bubbling about since last week. The King and Queen, Oh my! I always keep on ruin everything.  All I need to do is zipping my mouth till she speaks it out this JUNE. But, I can’t wait no more. What a bliss news she got for us this year = ENGAGEMENT PLANING!! My eldest sister, EileenLJ are now planning to have her engagement this year. If there's a God's will, probably she going to be Douglas fiancee on December 2011. Yup! Douglas is my future brother-in-law to be. And you know what; he is a son of my Secondary School Teacher. What a coincident!! 


This news brings me a double triple joy! The reasons are; 

1)        She finally goes back to Sarawak permanently.

2)        She will marry a guy that has the same religion, Christian.

3)        I become the bridesmaid. *Yes, I’m eager and excited to be her maid of honor. I already tell her to book it just for me*


I’m so happy for her that I couldn’t resist myself. Now, I can't sleep. Haha! Too much of excitement. Hopefully both of you can make it! Amen!

I pray for you! I pray for your happiness sista!

0 comments:

Post a Comment