CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

2010 once again!!

While I'm doing my assignment, my mind off to somewhere else, to the bad memory-land ever for me; 2010!! I HATE 2010!! My miserable year. It bring a lot of suffer, emotional and regrettable feeling. In a year alone, I have too many unexpected trails and challenges. My studies, friendship, ex-admire man (now, no more) and college.

  • My study getting from good to bad last year. Its started when I get into my second year. I don't really know what happen to me. It's like I'm letting myself to be a useless person. Everything seems no care, just numb. I have no concern especially my Midterm. I just focus on my assignment and Final Exam. And the result now; I have 4 repeat papers!! So frustrating and regretting for me. That's why I can't have my graduation this year. So sad!! How I wish I could turn back time and fix everything right. 
  •  My friendship also having a difficulties. I hope for the best in it because friends never leave their friend alone. 
  • About this one; ex-admire man! old story to be told but he also part of my life last year so I have to put him in the list. I still remember I confess my feeling to him before Valentine but he rejected me. From stranger to friend and now we are totally an alien. Why do I called both of us alien?? Cause every time we meet in Unimas, we didn't say "hello" or smile. Both of us not able to see faces again. Ever! What an alien right??haha! *Hope he and his girl have a great relationship till last breath. I pray for them*
  • Oh, you know how it feel to be thrown out like a rubbish. Yes! My college kick me out cause I have not enough cops. Now I'm live outside Unimas. Anyway, I love staying here in Desa Ilmu. I'm feeling free. No college activities and no rules.

0 comments:

Post a Comment